Sunday, May 25, 2008

Legs Are Nice

Mom and Sally O'Sullivan both stated that they would like to read 'random' things. How's this?

I walked a ton yesterday, and I have four blisters on one foot and two on the other. I love to walk. I like to walk with people and I like to walk alone. When I walk I like to sort myself out. I think walking is very peaceful. Sometimes it inspires me and sometimes it strengthens me. Sometimes I find out something incredibly important while walking. I'm quite thankful that I have legs.

Sincerely,
Miss S.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I love to read random comments, I must be related to your mother. Love, Randy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I have chosen to moderate all comments I receive, so if your comment doesn't appear within 36 hours of your posting it, these are a few possible reasons why.

1. It was irrelevant to the article posted.
2. It was rude or vulgar.
3. I was lazy and forgot all about it.

Please don't chicken out or second guess yourself. I would rather have odd comments than no comments!

Sincerely,
Miss S.