Monday, May 5, 2008

The Rebelution

Howdy! Here is a website I found while doing…well…what was I doing? I must have been doing something or I wouldn’t have found it. But that’s beside the point. This website is by Alex and Brett Harris -- authors of ‘Do Hard Things’ and younger brothers of the author of ‘I Kissed Dating Goodbye’.
http://www.therebelution.com
I like it very much. If you visit it click on ‘The Blog’ at the top, then click on ‘About the Rebelution’ on the right. They can give you a better explanation of themselves than I can. However, I can give you some explanation. They are twin teenage brothers with a biblical worldview and a heart for Yeshua (They say Jesus, but it’s the same thing and I prefer to say Yeshua). Their articles are very interesting and (at least I think) very thought provoking. I hope you like it.

Sincerely,
Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I have chosen to moderate all comments I receive, so if your comment doesn't appear within 36 hours of your posting it, these are a few possible reasons why.

1. It was irrelevant to the article posted.
2. It was rude or vulgar.
3. I was lazy and forgot all about it.

Please don't chicken out or second guess yourself. I would rather have odd comments than no comments!

Sincerely,
Miss S.