Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Words, Nonsense, and Writing

Don't you hate being forced to write? When you are made to sit down at a desk with a blank computer screen in front of you and told to write, what are you supposed to do? Thankfully, this has never happened to me. (Didn't I fool you there?) I've made myself sit down at a desk with a blank computer screen in front of me and told myself to write, but nobody has ever actually forced me to. If words flow out of my fingers and onto the keyboard, then I write. However, if I simply stare at the screen until my eyes get fuzzy and my brain begins to shut down, I don't. Of course, I've never really had any real reason to write until now. Not that that has anything to do with being forced.

I can feel my eyes beginning to close.

Never mind!!! I'm awake!! What was I saying? Ah yes, I was saying nothing. Isn't that what usually happens? I can't write right now, my mind is too discombobulated. Maybe I can try again later.


Sincerely,
Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I have chosen to moderate all comments I receive, so if your comment doesn't appear within 36 hours of your posting it, these are a few possible reasons why.

1. It was irrelevant to the article posted.
2. It was rude or vulgar.
3. I was lazy and forgot all about it.

Please don't chicken out or second guess yourself. I would rather have odd comments than no comments!

Sincerely,
Miss S.