Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is today, and there is so much to be thankful for that I don’t know where to begin! Lately I have been very thankful for the way God shows me that He has control. So many things have happened this past year that have shown to me His sovereignty. With a growing family, an almost frightening election, and a lot of eye-opening events (both physical and emotional), this past year has been anything but uneventful! But through easy times and hard, good times and bad, the Lord has always had His guiding hand around me, to protect me and to guide me. For that, I am forever thankful!


Sincerely,

Miss S.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Miss S!! I'm planning on writing a "Thanksgiving" post but I probably won't get it up for a couple days. =/

    SOOO sorry I haven't been reply to your e-mails, I sent you an e-mail telling why I couldn't....but sadly, our I-net STILL isn't fixed. =S

    Love you lots,
    Miss Toria

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I have chosen to moderate all comments I receive, so if your comment doesn't appear within 36 hours of your posting it, these are a few possible reasons why.

1. It was irrelevant to the article posted.
2. It was rude or vulgar.
3. I was lazy and forgot all about it.

Please don't chicken out or second guess yourself. I would rather have odd comments than no comments!

Sincerely,
Miss S.