Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Back!!

Thank you all for your encouragement as I stopped blogging for a while! I was making my computer far too important, and consequently, other things which should have been top priority (studying the bible and praying, for example) began to fall behind. I knew I needed to make drastic changes. So I shortened my computer time, focused on reading (another thing that had been forgotten), and waited until I was less stressed to begin writing again. Though I am sorry to have left you all with nothing new to read, I do not regret the choice I made. I will soon be posting my final post in the "A Lady's Heart" series, so stay tuned!

Most sincerely,
Miss S.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back! I've missed reading your posts.
    Love,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm glad you are back too. I love to read your posts, and I'm so proud of the fine young lady you have become. Love you lots and lots! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huzzahh!!! I'm so glad you're back. ^_^

    Hey, I also noticed that you like Christa Taylor stuff....you know Miss Jocelyn's having a give-a-way to win $25 to that store?? (psssttt....if you haven't entered yet, make sure you mention my name!! lol I get an extra entry!! Hehehe!!)

    Love you munches!!
    Miss Toria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to do the same thing recently. It's good to pull away and re-focus for a while! :-) Glad you're back.

    Lauren @ PearlsAndDiamonds

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I have chosen to moderate all comments I receive, so if your comment doesn't appear within 36 hours of your posting it, these are a few possible reasons why.

1. It was irrelevant to the article posted.
2. It was rude or vulgar.
3. I was lazy and forgot all about it.

Please don't chicken out or second guess yourself. I would rather have odd comments than no comments!

Sincerely,
Miss S.